This one-year program delivers a comprehensive introduction to the essential knowledge and skills of project management. It aims to take students through the fundamentals of project management to a point where they will feel confident in attempting to plan, start and execute a project with confidence. This program also deals with the various commercial “must-know” issues that go beyond the fundamentals of managing projects and gives the participant additional tools for success. It will cover more advanced topics needed to effectively manage projects of all sizes and timeframes. The program is interactive and uses a mix for learning and teaching techniques including case studies and videos to appeal to all learning styles.
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide students with in-depth knowledge of the project management.
- Improve skills by combination of knowledge and practical approaches that has been carefully crafted to deliver enriching educational experiences.
- Acquire the knowledge to perform projects in both conceptual and practical skills.
- Have confidence in your professional skills of project management sector.
In order to be enrolled into this programme, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum
- SSSCE holders – six (6) passes A-D in all subjects, including English and Mathematics
- WASSCE holders -six (6) passes (A1 – D7) in all subjects, three (3) of which should be credit
passes (C6) or better.
- Foreign Qualifications – all foreign qualifications will be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education
Commission, formally known as National Accreditation Board (NAB), for determination of
equivalences and eligibility for admission to enroll in Ghana in accordance with the National
Accreditation Board Act, 2007 [Act 744 (2(2b)]. IAAT will not use American SAT, TOEFL etc.
as entry qualifications.
- Professional and other entry qualifications – All professional qualifications can also apply for