The supply chains can be defined as a global network used to deliver products and services from raw materials to end customers through an engineered flow of information, physical distribution, and cash. Whereas, logistics is the art and science of obtaining, producing, and distributing material and product in the proper place and in proper quantities.
The logistics and Supply Chain Management program aims to provide professional knowledge in logistics and supply chain for people already working in the field as well as those who are intending to pursue a career in this profession.
The programme objectives are to:-
- Prepare students for taking key positions in the fields of supply chain management, logistics management, and distribution management.
- Provide strong foundation for further studies leading to international certifications in supply chain management, and logistics management.
In order to be enrolled into this programme, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum
- SSSCE holders – six (6) passes A-D in all subjects, including English and Mathematics
- WASSCE holders -six (6) passes (A1 – D7) in all subjects, three (3) of which should be credit
passes (C6) or better.
- Foreign Qualifications – all foreign qualifications will be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education
Commission, formally known as National Accreditation Board (NAB), for determination of
equivalences and eligibility for admission to enroll in Ghana in accordance with the National
Accreditation Board Act, 2007 [Act 744 (2(2b)]. IAAT will not use American SAT, TOEFL etc.
as entry qualifications.
- Professional and other entry qualifications – All professional qualifications can also apply for